Our aim is to make getting a website as simple as possible – take a look at our website design package below.
Building the website
eCommerce setup (if selling online)
Logo creation (if required)
SSL certificate (for https:// security)
First year of hosting
Domain name registration
Email addreses for your domain (10 GB storage)
Daily site backups
Google Analytics installed to track visitor numbers
Submission to the Search Console
So what are the next steps?
First off, if there’s anything here that isn’t clear or you’d like to discuss with no obligation, give me a call on 021 055 9077.
But if you’re ready to move on….
- We start with a conversation, where we talk about what you do and what you are looking for in a website
- We build a front page demo and you decide whether you’d like to take it any further. We talk about wwhat you like, don’t like and what you want to see changed. If you don’t like what we’ve done and you don’t think we can work together, no problem – we go our separate ways and there’s no cost.
- We modify the site based on what we’ve talked about in Step 2, and add the additional pages.
- You review the site, and let us know about any changes to the text, layout or images
- We make the final changes. Once you’re happy with the site, we send the invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid, we register the domain (the .co.nz bit – or the .com – whatever you’re looking for!) [NOTE: the domain is registered in your name so you become the ‘owner’ – beware of companies that register it in their name!]
- The site goes live!